Sometimes our sweet cravings hardly keep track of time. One fine morning you might wake up to find your sweet tooth itching for some delicious indulgence. A nutritious milkshake can be a brilliant pick in such cases since it satisfy’s you and keeps you filled up till lunch.
If you like strawberries, then you are bound to fall in love with strawberry milkshake. The creamy blend of strawberries with milk is utter bliss. Pick up fresh ripe strawberries and stay away from any fake flavourings to make the best ever milkshake. This milkshake not only tastes divine but will keep you keyed up the whole day. The best part of this strawberry milkshake is that it keeps the worries of putting on extra calories at bay and is packed with nutrients. Amino acid, protein, vitamins, digestive enzymes, antioxidants – name it and this milkshake will offer it to you! Its lack of needless calories makes it a weight watchers’ delight. Simply slurp the milkshake and feel high!
- 1 cup ripe fresh strawberries
- 1 cup almond milk
- 4 medium sized dates, pitted
- 1 tbsp raw coconut butter
- Scraping of half a vanilla pod
- Blend the last four ingredients in a food processor until it turns smooth and creamy.
- Throw in the strawberries and continue to blend until the mixture attains a silky tone.
- Transfer it to a tall glass and enjoy!